We farm on the Isle of Man an Island situated in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland.
The Isle of Man has implemented strict export and importation regulations which has lead to an exceptionally high levels of animal health and an official TB free status being gained in 2016. The Ballavair Galloway herd is one of the largest in the United Kingdom and consists of one hundred and thirty pedigree black Galloway cows which are bred from the very best breeding lines.
We pride ourselves in providing:
- The finest quality, award winning traditional Galloway beef
- Traditionally reared on pasture
- Butchered by experts
- Matured for at least 28 days
- Exceptional Quality Pedigree Cows
- Top Class Breeding Bulls
- A High Health Status Herd
- Great Customer Service